A premium blend of almonds, cashews, pecans, and sea salt.
Pair it with oatmeal, jam, or a glass of pinot noir.
The blend that started it all. Our local grocery store stopped carrying our favorite nut butter, so we recreated it, and it ended up being even better.
This blend goes well with almost anything. It became our new favorite nut butter.
- A versatile, all-natural nut butter made with just 4 ingredients: Roasted Almonds, Roasted Cashews, Roasted Pecans, and Sea Salt
- USA-Grown Almonds and Pecans
- Roasted, ground and jarred in Vermont
- Vegan, Paleo, Keto, & Whole30 Friendly
- Great source of healthy fats and contains 5 grams of protein per serving
- No palm oil, added sugars, or artificial preservatives
Net WT: 8 oz
I really enjoyed this unique nut butter blend of almonds, pecans, and cashews. It really does wonders for my breakfast options!
I loved all the flavours. The nut butters are amazing.
It is tasty, but a bit watery for my taste.
Thank you for sharing, Cecil!
Love all Vermont products; so much love put into this line of nut butters. I did have a nice email exchange with the owner. Generally I would like to see the consistency a bit more spreadable like peanut butter vs. more liquidy as it is now. I realize, however, that all the new nut butter products clump on the bottom and have to be stirred very well; just this product is liquidy even with the bit of solidity at the bottom. Would not avoid buying from this company, however. Again, the flavors are interesting and unique.