Enjoy these with a glass of Mixed Nut Butter Milk.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
There's just 6 ingredients, 1 bowl, and 30 minutes between you and satisfying your cookie craving.
- 1 cup The New Favorite (Almond, Cashew, and Pecan Nut Butter)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- .5 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients except for the chocolate in a bowl. Mix thoroughly with a spatula or spoon. It will thicken up a little after stirring for a bit.
- Drop into 1-2 tbs sized scoops onto your baking sheets, spaced out 2-3 inches apart depending on size. They WILL spread quite a bit.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are nicely browned.
- Let cool for 15 minutes on a cooling rack.
- ENJOY. You've earned it. And you only have one bowl to clean!
Watch how easy it is here: https://www.tiktok.com/@mixedupnutbutter/video/6842481284904766725