Vermont Maple, Cashew, and Pecan Nut Butter with Vanilla Bean - "Maple Creemee"
If there's one thing that's a pure expression of Vermont, it's a maple creemee. Starting with a dairy and maple base, the ingredients are slowly churned resulting in a smooth, caramel-like frozen dessert, to be enjoyed on a classic wafer cone. No, it's not "soft serve," it's a creemee. This is our spin on the quintessential maple creemee, but without the dairy, excess sugar, or melting. Enjoy!
Predominantly made from cashews, Maple Creemee uses late-season maple sugar and a hint of pecan and vanilla bean to add complexity and balance. The nutty creaminess of this nut butter replicates both the flavors of the classic Vermont maple creemee, and wafer cone it is traditionally served on.
- Ground and Jarred in Vermont
- Ethically-Sourced Vanilla Bean
- Sweetened with Late-Season Vermont Maple Sugar
- Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Great source of healthy fats and contains 4 grams of protein per serving
- No palm oil, refined sugars, or artificial preservatives
Net WT: 8 oz