Coconut, Cashew, and Pecan Nut Butter - "Coconut Flurry"
A premium blend of unsweetened coconut, cashews, pecans, natural cacao butter, and sea salt.
Pair it with ice cream, baked sweet potato, or dark chocolate.
We get quite a bit of snow here in Vermont, and there's nothing like a few spoonfuls of Coconut Flurry to refuel after a day outside in the snow.
Naturally sweet flaked coconut contributes to a superior mouthfeel with Coconut Flurry.
- A versatile, all-natural nut butter made with just 5 ingredients: Unsweetened Coconut, Roasted Cashews, Roasted Pecans, Natural Ecuadorian Cacao Butter, and Sea Salt
- USA-Grown Pecans
- Natural Ecuadorian Cacao Butter sourced in partnership with small farmers
- Ground and jarred in Vermont
- Vegan, Paleo, Keto, & Whole30 Friendly
- Great source of healthy fats and contains 4 grams of protein per serving
- No palm oil, added sugars, or artificial preservatives
Receive a sample pack for Christmas. Love them all. Especially the Maple Bliss walnut pecan and cashew. Saw this flavor when I came on-site to reorder it and now will be getting this also.
Love all Vermont products; so much love put into this line of nut butters. I did have a nice email exchange with the owner. Generally I would like to see the consistency a bit more spreadable like peanut butter vs. more liquidy as it is now. I realize, however, that all the new nut butter products clump on the bottom and have to be stirred very well; just this product is liquidy even with the bit of solidity at the bottom. Would not avoid buying from this company, however. Again, the flavors are interesting and unique.
I purchased after having a sample of the Coconut Flurry a the Vermont Craft show in Burlington. It was amazing, but imagine my surprise when applied to homemade bread OH MY. I will be putting in my next order right away. Great Job!!
We're honored to have a place on your homemade bread! It's a labor of love. Thank you, Kelly :)