Dilute with our Mixed Nut Butter Milk Recipe.
There's also nothing like having something sweet to balance out the coffee's bitterness. Check out these recipes too:
New Orleans Style Cold Brew Concentrate
This is the BEST cold brew you'll ever have. It's naturally chocolatey, sweet, and has minimal acidity. Dilute with our Mixed Nut Butter Milk recipe to taste for a tasty caffeinated beverage.
- 1000 grams/4.25 cups water, preferably filtered
160 grams/~2 cups coarsely-ground coffee, any roast (traditionally dark roast)
55 grams/~.33 cup roasted chicory granules (Available on Amazon.com)
- .5 can Cafe Du Monde Coffee and Chicory Blend (Available on Amazon.com)
CHOOSE ONE: DIY Coffee/Chicory Blend
CHOOSE ONE: Store-Bought Coffee/Chicory Blend
- Combine ground coffee, chicory, and water in a container, cover and let sit at room temperature for 12-18 hours
- Strain out chicory and coffee using a strainer, then using something finer to filter out finer grounds, such as a coffee filter. Be patient, it may take awhile.
- Serve now, or chill for up to a week in the fridge.
How to Serve
In a 1:1 ratio, pour concentrate and milk of choice (like our Mixed Nut Butter Milk recipe) over ice. Adjust to taste. Sweetened condensed milk also works great, just don't do a 1:1 ratio. Enjoy!