A sweet, spicy, and nutty multi-purpose dressing
- 2-4 TBS The High Bar Nut Butter
- .5-1 Lime, Juice Only
- 1-2 TBS Miso Paste
- 1 TBS Chili-Garlic Sauce/Sriracha
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- .5-1 inch Ginger, Minced
- 1-2 TBS Maple Syrup/Honey
- 2 TSP Soy Sauce
- Combine and whisk all ingredients in a bowl or blender, and add more/less of each ingredient to taste
- Once desired taste is reached, thin out with water if needed to make it more pourable. It will be less viscous in the fridge!
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Lasts for 5 days.
What Should I Use It On?
- Leafy salads
- Use as a dip
- Grilled pineapple
- Potato salad
- Chicken salad
- Ice cream...why not?
This recipe is meant to have a little wiggle room, which is why there aren't exact amounts of each ingredient. If you don't have any number of the ingredients, that is completely ok. I'd suggest using at least the nut butter, lime juice and miso. The rest is really up to you! Use this as an opportunity to understand what tastes good to you, and to understand how each flavor plays into the end result of this recipe.